- Lot ID: SP18BG, SP18CB, SP18CR, SP18NP, SP18RN
- Silver / Black
- Fabric: Red Kap Mens Long Sleeve Motorsports Shirt. Lightweight and comfortable; made with breathable fabric. Color blocked to hide common stains.
If you work in motorsports or the automotive industry, this long-sleeve, button-up work shirt packs the power that helps you look professional while staying comfortable in intense circumstances. Its lightweight fabric wicks away sweat, keeping you drier and comfortable, plus it features stain-resistant technology that releases the dirt and grease stains. In addition to this lightweight shirt s wicking and stain-resistant performance, this automotive work shirt offers a professional collar that won t splay out, helping you cross the finish line every day, looking like a winner. The Red Kap Done Right Guarantee:PROVEN DURABILITY.
Red Kap challenges industry experts to put our workwear to the test. We test, tweak, and repeat until it's Done Right.FUNCTION.
- Touchtex Technology for breathable comfort, strong colors and stain-resistance.
- Durable Press. This work shirt require minimal ironing and pressing after wash.
- Color Blocking for a race-inspired look with darker panels strategically placed to help hide common stains.
- Banded collar with sewn-in stays ensures your always looking fresh and professional.
- One (1) Utility pocket on the left sleeve
- Two (2) Hex-style pockets with angled bartacks
With each wash, the stain-resistant
fabric releases soil, dirt and grease, all while retaining its original color and comfortable fit.DESIGNED WITH PRIDE.
Red Kap Workwear is geared for the garage, crafted for the carmakers, and perfect for any job requiring some elbow grease.REAL WORKWEAR, MADE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO THE REAL WORK.Blend: 4.25 oz. PoplinProtection: Industrial WashFinish: Motorsports ShirtClosure: Soil release, Moisture wicking, Color retentionCollar: Seven-button front including button at neckCuff: Banded collar with sewn-in staysWaistband: Two hex-style pockets with angled bartacks
For Size Chart Click Here