These compression socks are designed to help reduce swelling, improves circulation, and energizes feet and legs. Roomy toe pocket for unrestricted movement. 10-15 mmhg gradient compression sock for medical workers have a comfort band that won't slip or bind. 95% Nylon/5% Lycra®.
- Material Feature:Lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They're designed for mobilityand help limit peripheral edema, or lower leg swelling due to fluid buildup. 95% Nylon/5% Lycra odor resistant knit fabric.
- Product Features:Graduated Compression:This lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They're designed to reduce leg swelling, increase circulation, and energize your legs
- Top/Pant Detail:Comfort Toe Seam: this compression sock is constructed with a smooth seamless toe for a comfortable fit and less bunching
- Pocket Description:Antimicrobial: prevents harmful growth of bacteria in compression sock
- Special Tech Features:Odor Resistant: knitted with yarn that block sweat & odor
- Special Features:null
- Fit Feature:1 Size Fits All
- Care Instructions:Machine wash.