The DutyGuard™ HT (Hybrid Technology) Pullover is a part of the VaporCore™, powered by 37.5® Technology, line of products. The pullover is designed to offer increased weather protection and temperature regulation in a low-bulk garment. This garment is the first of its kind to be designed specifically as an outerwear garment that allows for unencumbered access to essential equipment and compatibility with all types of external vest carriers. The pullover is most ideal where wind and light precipitation are possible.
The hybrid design incorporates a windproof, breathable shell on the upper portion of the shell with knit stretch performance fabric along the torso for maximum comfort. VaporCore™, powered by 37.5® Technology is incorporated in the fabric of the garment, outperforming traditional wicking garments by responding to the wearer's body heat to regulate relative humidity at 37.5% and core body temperature within the microclimate at 37.5°C.
1. Easily accessible fleece-lined chest hand warmer pockets on both sides
2. Gusseted underarms on both sides for functionality and mobility
3. Articulated elbows for range of motion
4. Raglan sleeve design that doesn't restrain movement
5. Low-profile stretch cuffs for fit and comfort
6. Quarter zip collar allows easy donning and doffing
7. Lightweight, athletic design of the body layer fits easily under armor carrier without additional fabric bunching