The latest in antimicrobial and odor-resistant technologies come together in Landau's fun compression socks for women medical workers. Compression socks provide relief from cramping, fatigue, and swelling to help in muscle recovery. The graduated 8-15 mmhg compression keeps you moving comfortably and freely throughout your entire word day, and the comfort toe seam offers a smooth, seamless fit with less bunching.
- Material Feature:Lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They're designed for mobility and help limit peripheral edema, or lower leg swelling due to fluid buildup. 72% Polyester/21% Cotton/4% Spandex/3% Nylon odor resistant knit fabric.
- Product Features:Graduated Compression: This lightweight graduated 8-15 mmgh is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top. They're designed to reduce leg swelling, increase circulation, and energize your legs.
- Top/Pant Detail:Comfort Toe Seam: This compression sock is constructed with a smooth seamless toe for a comfortable fit and less bunching
- Pocket Description:null
- Special Tech Features:Odor Resistant: knitted with yarn that blocks sweat & odor
- Special Features:null
- Fit Feature:1 Size Fits All
- Care Instructions:Machine wash.